San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $21+ DOE
Busy medical office is looking for an experienced and responsible Clinic Manager to oversee daily operations and manage staff at 2 locations. Need is immediate!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Recruits, trains, and manages clinic staff, interns, and volunteers
- Develops training schedule and maintains clinic licenses and staff certifications
- Provides shift coverage as needed, including case management and billing
- Ensures that all data is entered into EHR system correctly. Provides technical assistance and support to Clinic Director and other management
- Tracks all deposits and donations
- Monitors expenses and maintains budget
- Conducts monthly safety meetings, maintains inventory of educational materials and all supplies including birth control methods, medications, pregnancy tests, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in health administration, organizational development, social service or other related field and 4-years' management experience in a medical setting. OR a combination of education and experience equivalent to 7 years
- Proficient in MS Word, XL, and PPT, required
- Must be CPR certified within 3 months of hire, have a current TB test or chest X-Ray
- Must have a valid CADL and acceptable driving record
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings when needed
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must have excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Will be responsible for making public presentations