Hourly rate: $17-$20/hour
This HR Assistant position will start ASAP and the following functions will be required:
• Provides administrative support functions to the Human Resources Director and Training Coordinator.
• Communicates professionalism in all activities and in the hosting of guests/visitors. Provides courteous and prompt follow-up to all office calls and inquiries. Maintains an organized office.
• Responsible for the timely and accurate issuance of requested administrative reports – such as the absence report, and other employee data reports.
• Works with and shares in duties with other Administrative Assistants to ensure continuity of work. This includes participating with others to ensure distribution of mail and serving as backup for the Site Manager Administrative Assistant in her absence.
• Performs occasional SAP requisition support as needed for H.R. and Training department.
• Works with H.R. Director, and with all administrative peers to achieve consistency in policies and procedures.
• Participates on various committees for annual company functions for employees.
• Performs monthly safety audit and focuses on office safety.
• Responsible for complying with Company policies and procedures, established standards and governmental regulations (federal, state and local).
This is a 30-40 hour a week position running Monday – Fridays with a pay rate starting at $17 - $20 per hour. Benefits available.