Administrative Assistant (temp to hire)
San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $19/hour
Our client is looking for a seasoned administrative assistant who is well versed in all aspects of an office setting. The potential candidate needs to be organized, detail-oriented and excellent at multitasking.
Provides clerical assistance to the Director and department staff. Is very familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in an office setting, and interacts as a team member with other department assistants and the receptionist, providing assistance as needed.
The job duties include but are not limited to:
- Updating clients profiles
- Proofreading proposals and department correspondence
- Coordinate meetings, travel itineraries and provide clerical assistance
- Be able to handle calls and direct to the appropriate team member
- Creates statements, reports, and spreadsheets
- Minimum of 6 years comprehensive office experience providing administrative support.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project a plus.
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision software a plus.
- Strong time management and interpersonal communication skills a must.
- Experience with purchasing orders and how to work with field crews is a plus.