San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $65k-$75k/year
A vegetable seed technology and breeding company is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team!
Reporting to: Director of Operations
Job Summary: Leads a cohesive warehouse team in executing deliverables to exceed business expectations of delivery high-quality seed products on-time to our customers. Trains staff and provides follow-up supervision to ensure proper execution of each processing activity. Creates a healthy and positive work environment that motivates and promotes optimal employee performance. Modifies existing and develops new SOPs to maximize process quality, efficiencies and reduce operating costs. Develops a repair and maintenance program that optimizes equipment utilization. Implements and maintains a safety program to comply with OSHA standards.
For more information on primary duties, please call our office at 805-544-1800.
- 5 years supervisory experience working in a manufacturing operations or College Degree in Agriculture/related field
- Background working in the agricultural business is preferred
- Worked in a growth company & understands how to quickly scale to meet demands
- Proficient with MS Office and manufacturing database systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, ABS, etc.)
- Leadership skills and a strong team player
- Ability to provide hands on training
- Mechanically inclined
- Organized with an attention to detail