Hourly rate: $18-$20/hour
An established software company in Paso Robles is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator for a 2 – 3 month temporary position.
Hours would start at 7:30am – 4:00pm, but would allow for some flexibility once training is completed. We would also consider someone for this role in a part-time capacity.
This person will be primarily assisting our Recruiter with the following duties:
- Scheduling interviews with hiring managers and candidates
- Reviewing resumes for position fit
- Following up with hiring managers regarding interview/candidate disposition
- Managing applicant flow in recruiting system
- Some experience working in an office in an administrative capacity (1 year+)
- HR/Recruiting experience a big plus, but not necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn one or more HR/Recruiting systems
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Not afraid to ask questions