HR Generalist (temp to hire)
Hourly rate: DOE
Medical office in King City is looking for an experienced HR Generalist to help their growing practice. This is a full-time position.
The HR Generalists main focus will be Employee Relations, Worker's Compensation and 401K Administration.
- Recruit candidates
- Conduct Background checks, certification and licensure, education and other appropriate background and qualifying data
- Administers various employee benefits programs, i.e. workers compensation, 401(K), medical, dental and vision
- Prepares and maintains EE Health compliance notifications
- Prepares audits and organizes payroll data/changes
- Maintains EE files
- Assist managers with discipline and corrective action process
- Learns new procedures and accepts new assignments as needed
- AA Degree Preferred
- Completion of HR Generalist certification or equivalent work experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication