Food Production Supervisor (Part time)
San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $17/Hr.
Our non-profit client is in need of a Part Time Food Production Supervisor to start immediately!
Shift is M,T,TH and Friday 1pm - 7pm.
Wednesday-9am-10am and 2pm-7pm
- Develop weekly menus, purchase food and prepare meals
- Maintain and weekly inventory for food, paper goods and equipment
- Estimates and develops orders monthly for kitchen purchases
- Maintains temperature record
- Keeps kitchen in a clean and sanitary condition throughout food prep
- Trains volunteers assisting in food preparation
- Cooking experience in an institutional or cafeteria setting
- Must possess Food Safety Manager Certification within 30 days of hire
- Previous supervisory experience
- Reliable transportation with clean driving record
- Professional references
- Pass a TB test and Live Scan background
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, twist, bend and lift 35 pounds