Program Coordinator & Data Specialist
San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $17.50/hour
Local non-profit organization is looking for a Program Coordinator to join their team!
Summary: While a core area of responsibility is data management, other key areas include grants management, executive assistance, coordination of assigned programs and services, and backup position on marketing, graphics and outreach.
This is a full-time position and requires continual prioritizing and working with the team, to ensure on time delivery of services, classes, data, reporting and compliance.
Please email for full job description.
- Non-profit experience desirable
- Experience in Social Media a plus
- Comfortable with numbers and data reporting
- Proficient with MS Office programs
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Warm personality and comfortable speaking to groups
- Self-starter and able to initiate tasks
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred, but not required