Warehouse Helper/Shop Runner
San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $15/hr
Our local client is looking for a Warehouse Helper/Shop Runner to start as soon as possible.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire opportunity.
Duties will include:
- Helping the Warehouse Supervisor to check in freight, stock shelves, processing of outgoing shipments
- Organizing the warehouse area and maintaining bin location
- Driving to deliver to customers or to retrieve local parts for our repair facility
- Helping to stock and maintain the store front display
- Filing orders for the shop and for deliveries
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or to one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance of instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions and quantities
- Valid CA Drivers License