Hospitality Coordinator (temp)
Hourly rate: $16/hour
Local winery is looking for a temporary full time Hospitality Coordinator.
Ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience with the ability to multi-task in a deadline driven fast paced environment.
Position is Wednesday-Sunday and 9AM-5PM and expected to last 2-4 weeks.
Job duties will include:
- Answer phones and greet guests
- Book tastings, tours and maintain schedules to ensure timely and accurate information
- Manage calendars and maintain customer database
- Maintain confidentiality of all information pertaining to staff and clients
- Ensure timely copying and filing of staff and client documentation
- Maintain and order office supplies as needed
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Other duties as required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm and maintain a sense of humor in a fast pace environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, delegate and accurately follow through in work activities with frequent interruptions
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision