Executive Administrative Assistant
Hourly rate: $24-$27/hour DOE
Local company is looking for an Executive Assistant for their Board of Directors!
Summary: Provides administrative support for Board of Directors and CEO/General Manager, maintains official Corporation records, interacts with guests, stockholders, vendors, visitors and employees in person, by email and telephone.
Some duties include:
- Compiles, composes, and prepares correspondence forms, memorandums, documents, check requests, and reports.
- Transcribes from notes and tape recorder, prepares agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions.
- Updates and maintains Company's Master Resolution book.
- Compiles and prepares General Manager's talking paper for board and committee meetings.
- Prepares and updates address list, calendar of events, committee assignments, roll call and attendance lists.
- Assists with the preparation and filing of the Company's 10-Q, 10-k, and other reports/legal documents.
- Oversees processing of stock transactions for Company's shareholders.
- Orders business cards, phone calling cards, name badges, and name plates for Directors and/or officers.
- Records payments, obtains change, and issues receipts to customers for purchases or services.
- Updates and maintains data sheets and employee job description files.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of college or 2-5 years of related experience
- Proficient with MS Office and can type at least 45wpm
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to solve practical problems
- Maintain a valid CA driver's license and driving record