San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $16/hr
An industry leader in home energy efficiency on the Central Coast is seeking a Contracts Coordinator to join their team immediately!
Schedule is full-time, 6am to 2:30pm.
This is a direct hire opportunity! This client offers employees a competitive wage, sponsored ongoing education, medical benefits, and paid vacation/sick leave.
- Contacts customer by telephone to schedule installation with appropriate lead time, and ensures customer location is prepared for installation crew
- Ensures customer contact information is on paperwork for Installers
- Prints delivery packets and communicates/distributes accordingly
- Tracks billing and installation hours
- Reviews installer follow-up reports and time cards, and immediately communicates information to appropriate departments
- Effectively resolves customer issues and immediately communicates to appropriate parties
- Documents all communication to customers, sales personnel, production departments, etc
- Reports any client issues to appropriate Sales Representative and Installation Manager, and escalates to Sales Manager as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting. Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Must be adaptable to changing work environment, competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions with little information, vague information, variable situations, in difficult situations, high stress situations, and/or where only limited standardization exists
- High School Diploma or GED, and 1 - 2 years of customer service experience in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, plus analytical, organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Must be able to learn and effectively utilize Scheduler and Sage.