Banking Accounting Manager
San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: DOE
Local bank is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager. The perfect candidate will have bank Finance and Accounting experience with good academic achievement.
Duties will include:
- Provide support to the Controller and CFO in the oversight of financial statements to ensure accuracy in all accounting, regulatory, SEC, and Board financial reporting.
- Interpret complex accounting and control issues with little supervision.
- Manage day-to-day activities for the accounting functions and assist with monthly financial reporting and regulatory reports. Assists in developing, implementing, and updating department policies and procedures.
- Min. 5 yrs of progressively responsible professional & supervisory work experience in accounting within the banking industry
- 2 yrs of college level courses or equivalent work exp
- Strong understanding of bank regulatory operations, data processing, & security
- Proficient audit experience in banking industry
- Excellent computer skills - including Microsoft Word & Excel