Front Office Receptionist (Part-Time)
Hourly rate: $15-$16/hr
Our client, Bay Osos Brokers and Property Management, is looking for an upbeat and energetic person for their team as a part-time Front Desk Receptionist.
They specialize in properties from Pismo Beach to Cambria, including houses and properties for lease in Morro Bay, Los Osos and Cayucos.
The hours for this part-time position will be approximately 22.5 hours per week; Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Handling telephone calls, as well as responding and maintaining office voicemail, and responding to emails
- Greet and assist all who enter the office
- Distribute all of the incoming mail
- Maintain office supplies and forms
- For the property management, creating work orders for repairs to be completed; and assisting with scheduling appointments with vendors
- Receiving payments for property management tenants or storage unit customers
- Storage- Inspections, inventory and turnover of units, updating gate codes, making maintenance recommendations
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous general office or administrative support experience
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to effectively handle customer inquiries and complaints on the phone, in person or via email
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Thorough knowledge of correct English grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Ability to perform standard business math
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to set own priorities to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating and time-sensitive details
- Proficient in MS Office and ability to pick up variety of computer programs
- Valid California driver's license and reliable transportation