Customer Care Specialist
Hourly rate: $16-$17/hr.
Our North County manufacturing client is looking for a full-time Customer Care Specialist to join their team.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Job duties include:
- Takes calls from customers and answers questions or provides information, including research of information and follow-through
- Assists Sales Engineers with updates on projects, and provides drawing and print information and other support as necessary
- Processes requests for quotes, working with Product Development Coordinators.
- Processes Invoices.
- Processes customer purchase orders, confirming pricing and due dates. Coordinates due dates with planning and Tooling departments and communicates status of order to customer at appropriate times
- Processes customer complaints, initiates complaint form, logs, and forwards to appropriate department.
- Follows up complaints with correspondence explaining findings, corrects action, updates log and closes.
- Issues credits, orders rework or replacements, as needed, and follows through to close.
- Schedules customer visits and audits, internal meetings and conference calls.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Previous customer service experience a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills