Hourly rate: $16/hour
Regional hotel company is looking for a full-time Maintenance employee to join their team! This is a temp-to-hire opportunity!
Your role: Responsible for maintaining the property, including food/beverage facilities, physical building structure, mechanical, electrical & HVAC systems.
Other duties include:
- Conduct routine walk-throughs & visually asses the safe & efficient maintenance/operation of the hotel.
- Check/complete all routine maintenance on public spaces, meeting rooms, ballrooms, hotel rooms, & grounds.
- Follow Energy Management, Water Conservation, & Preventive Maintenance programs.
- Communicate with Maintenance Manager on condition of hotel & equipment, offering cost-effective proposals for maintenance.
- Follow safety procedures, proper inspections, participation in Safety & Security Committee & knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Prior maintenance experience.
- Self-motivated, proactive employee who understands the necessity of diligent care & upkeep.
- Time-efficient & exceptional customer service skills.
- Knowledge of OSHA & be able to work effectively in a team with minimal direct supervision.
- Must be able to lift & carry a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Maintain a flexible schedule to include weekends & holidays.