San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $75K-$90K
Our well-established Aviation client is looking for an IT Manager to start as soon as possible!
This is a direct placement opportunity with health insurance, 401k, education allotment and a gym membership!
Schedule is full-time, M-F.
Duties will include:
- Lead all company efforts in IT and Security and build a team of talented IT professionals.
- Ensure system remains online and stable so that employees and customers alike are provided uninterrupted access to system.
- Manage a growing infrastructure of Windows, Chrome OS and Mac OS devices.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate policies and procedures.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Balances speed, quality and cost in delivering effective business solution project and baseline support.
- Minimum of 7 years of IT Experience/2 years of IT Management experience
- Minimum of 2 years of G Suite admin experience
- Active directory and windows server experience
- Proficient with Excel and ability to generate reports on a scheduled basis
- Must be able to work as part of a team and independent, in a high stress and fast paced environment
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
- You must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed- they are a firm believer in work/life balance but the nature of IT will sometimes require after hours work.