Hourly rate: $11/hour
A local banking client is looking for a temporary Bank Teller/Cashier to serve their clients with excellent customer service. Training starts as soon as possible.
This position will assist customers with deposits, withdrawals, loan information, payments and transfers. This is a part-time position Monday through Friday in the afternoon.
Qualified candidates will be able to:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Cash checks for customers and non-customers under current check cashing policy, and pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances
- Gather data and processes various reports and forms (e.g. currency transaction, Reg. CC, holds, overdrafts, etc.) to insure compliance with bank policies
- Has basic knowledge of bank products and services in order to make quality referrals
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawer at end of shift and compares totaled amounts with data displayed on computer screen
- Prior customer service and cash handling experience required, experience in the finance industry or in a credit union a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be able to multi-task
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills to represent the Bank to customers and to the public
- Professional in appearance and in verbal communication
- Math aptitude – requires the ability to count cash/coin
- Ability to operate a variety of office machines, including 10-key calculator, personal computer, photocopier, fax machine, encoder and typewriter