Order Fulfillment Lead
San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $42k - $45k annual salary
A vegetable seed technology and breeding company is looking for an Order Fulfillment Lead to join their team!
This is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity. Hours are M-F 8am to 5pm.
Job Description Summary:
Leads the Middle East/North Africa (MENA) or the Mexico, South/Central America regions for Order Fulfillment activities to ensure the sales order management process meets customer expectations. This process includes working directly with assigned regional Customer Service Reps in managing sales orders on inventory availability, exportation requirements, preparing and finalizing international documents and monitoring sales orders the order fulfillment process through delivery to customers.
The scope of this position includes commercial, stock seed and trial sample orders and is a hand on working lead that performs all defined tasks.
Please email for full job description.
- Prior experience in a Logistics or similar role in a manufacturing environment.
- Supply Chain management skills.
- Proficient with MS Office programs.
- Knowledge of manufacturing databases (SAP, Oracle, ABS, etc.).
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Attention to detail.