San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: DOE
Our non-profit client is looking for a full time GL/Purchasing Supervisor to join their team.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
GL/Purchasing Supervisor will be responsible for company-wide purchasing of certain equipment and supplies, tracking of inventory, storage and supervision of staff.
Job duties will include:
- Receive and process purchase requisitions
- Responsible for company-wide inventory control
- Supervises General Ledger/Purchasing Specialists
- Reconciles vendor statements and prepares invoice vouchers
- Negotiates agreements and arranges for servicing of office equipment
- Prepares recurring monthly journal entries, reconciles specific GL accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience in accounting and finance
- 5 years minimum purchasing or similar experience
- Experience supervising staff
- Ability to update and track purchase orders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office and 10 key by touch