Sr. Staff Accountant
Hourly rate: $70-85K
Local company is looking for a Sr Staff Accountant to join their team!
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and would include 401(K) and health benefits once hired by client company.
· Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
· Preparing financial analyses and reports.
· Assisting with preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
· Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
· Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
· Assisting with annual audit preparations.
· Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance
· Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
· Performing other accounting duties as assigned
· Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
· 3+ years of accounting experience in a construction environment required.
· Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
· Strong financial analysis skills.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong organizational and stress management skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel