San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $15-$20/hour
Full-time position for property management firm in SLO County. Experience with Yardi software and bilingual in Spanish and English are preferred.
Job duties include:
- Analysis and reconciliation of GL account balances; prepare transfers as needed.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports, including financial statements, and detailed ageing from the payables and receivables systems.
- Prepares the weekly unit availability report.
- Responsible for calculation of vacancy loss and reconciling potential rent for HUD and USDA properties.
- Develops training material and provides Yardi system training and technical assistance to resident site managers.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in accounting, including cash receipts & payables, account analysis, preparing detailed audit schedules, adjusting journal entries and monthly reports.
- Excellent Excel and computer skills, the ability to multi-task and to work independently.
- Requires Bachelor degree and 2 years relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must possess a valid CA driver license and have access to a reliable vehicle.