Order Fulfillment Planner
San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $19-$22/hour DOE
A vegetable seed technology and breeding company is looking for an Order Fulfillment Planner to join their team!
This is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity. Hours are M-F and may require some overtime.
Job Description Summary:
Leads the inventory allocation to meet quality, quantity and on time delivery requirements of the sales order management process. Assign inventory batches to each sales line item and create Treat/Pack Process Assignments (PAs = Process Work Orders) that are aligned with scheduled ship dates. Analyzes inventory and select lots that best match the customer requirements along with maximize inventory utilization based on inventory quality, age, shelve life and availability. The scope of this position includes allocation of commercial and pre-commercial (trial samples) inventory.
Please email for full job description.
- Prior experience in an inventory manufacturing environment
- Customer Service or Logistics background preferred
- Proficient with MS Office programs
- Knowledge of manufacturing databases (SAP, Oracle, ABS, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Team player and self-starter