Corporate Office/HR Manager
Hourly rate: $17-$23/hour DOE
Our 5 Cities client is looking for a Corporate Office/HR Manager to join their team. This position reports to the CEO. Responsible for overall Corporate office & HR activities of the Company.
Some office duties include:
- Manage External Communications with Shareholders, Customers, & Vendors
- Manage contracts & relationships with outside service providers
- Lead office staff to meet operational requirements by planning, hiring, scheduling, coaching, etc.
- Keep Corporate staff informed of Company information & hold on-going staff meetings
- Control correspondence, design filing systems, review & approve office supply, assign & monitor clerical functions
- Prepare budget, schedule expenditures, analyze variances & trends, & initiate corrective actions
- Other corporate duties as assigned
Some HR duties include:
- Create effective hiring, training, evaluation, & disciplinary programs
- Oversee company-wide culture development, employee satisfaction, & staff development programs
- Job training, policy communication & enforcement, staff development training, & internal communications
- On-boarding, HRIS entries, promotion qualifications, time clock & payroll report reviews, & off-boarding processes
- Manage Internal Communications, such as staff newsletter, policy notices, etc.
- Other HR duties as assigned
- 5+ years experience in Office Manager role
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Knowledge of HR
- Experience with contracts
- Organization and time management