Hourly rate: $14-$15/hour
A property management company is looking for a full-time Community Manager to join their team!
Temp with the possibility of turning into a temp-to-hire. It's an on-site position. If the temp does really well and completes hours, a free unit plus utilities may be offered. M-F 8am-5pm.
Some duties include:
- Answering phones & email correspondence
- Collect rent from residents
- Manage & schedule maintenance work orders
- Operate the property within financial guidelines, i.e., the budget established by upper management
- Daily physical inspections of the property & direct supervision of the service & grounds personnel
- Responsible for the leasing of the property
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior related work experience
- Able to work independently and professionally
- Flexible schedule is a plus
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent customer service