Senior Software Developer
San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $65k-$110k/year
Vegetable seed technology and breeding company is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their team!
Responsible for supporting and enhancing our in house developed business applications, creating SQL InfoCubes, and maintaining system interfaces to our ERP systems. This individual will also be required to manage and monitor the databases and other supporting systems for our home developed systems.
Some duties include:
- Working experience working with ERP systems is a must, and more specifically
- This job will include providing system supporting (and Help Desk) and maintain Order-to-Cash, Production-to-Grower Payment, Finance and Accounting, and other end-to-end business processes.
- Support operational and financial reporting using Crystal Reports, MS ACCESS, MSSQL and ERP tools.
- Work with managers to define reporting requirements and manage projects to completion.
- Validate and correct transactions within the ERP System.
- Participate in business process changes and enhancements to current software.
- Work with development to ensure systems compatibility and enhancement.
- Work on documenting system and programs.
- Write system and program technical specifications.
- Working experience working with the software development cycle and document each phase work on.
- Work on creating technical knowledge transfer procedure and documents.
- Coach and train junior Developer.
- Develop business applications for all business units (USAG, VASBV, VASMX and other).
- Contribute to the design and development of global IT Solutions.
- 15 years of experience developing software using VS, C#, and VB
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ERP systems is a must
- Software development cycle
- Software (ERP) implementation methodology
- Work experience in Visual Studio (Visual Studio, VB, C# using WPF and Silverlight) is a must
- Experience writing technical specification and system documentation
- A strong understanding of manufacturing operations, inventory and accounting is required
- Knowledge of XML and HTML technologies and web frameworks
- Understanding of developing mobile optimized websites and apps
- A clean driving record
Call our office for more details on qualifications.