Product Development Coordinator
Hourly rate: $70k - $75k annual salary
A vegetable seed technology and breeding company is looking for a Product Development Coordinator to join their team!
This is a full-time temp-to-hire opportunity. Hours are M-F 8am to 5pm. Employee will be trained in SLO but will work in Woodland once the training is complete.
Job duties include:
- Responsible for the regional Portfolio and Product Lifecycle, collects and summarizes output from the PD & Trial Seed specialists
- Responsible for short, medium- and long-term product strategies in the region
- Manages and executes Product advancement process based on or Product life cycle model
- Leads (in coordination with the Global PD Lead) advancement calls & meetings for the region
- Responsible for technical data/product advancement sheets before moving to V4
- Partners with R&D and Commercial teams on trials evaluations and advancement decisions
- Develop (annual) trial plans in close coordination with the Product Development & Trial Representative and Breeders
- Establish minimum trial data in coordination with R&D team (protocol)
Please email for additional job duties.
- 5 years of experience preferred
- Degree in Business Administration with focus on Ag and Supply Chain Management desired
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Highly proficient in MS Office programs