San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $18-$20/hour
An agricultural company is looking for a Traffic/Logistics Coordinator to join their team!
Job summary: Coordinates freight traffic for both international and domestic shipments of vegetable seeds. Work directly with Warehouse Operations, Supply Planning and Order Fulfillment teams to meet customer demands.
Processes include but are not limited to the following:
- Acquires freight quotes and scheduling processing
- Preparing international (import & export) and domestic shipping documentation
- Administering the shipping/receiving and invoicing transactions
- Managing and scheduling of the physical treating process with 3rd party vendors
- Improvement of programs/processes to increase efficiencies and drive cost reduction
- Perform other duties as assigned for job scope
- Prior experience in Shipping Logistics or similar role in a manufacturing environment
- Supply Chain management skills
- Highly proficient in the use of manufacturing databases (SAP, Oracle, ABS etc.)
- Highly proficient in MS Office programs