System Administrator (Banking)
San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: DOE
Banking client is looking for an experienced System Administrator to provide technical expertise on in-house OS and system software. Possible temp-to-hire opportunity!
Summary of Key Duties:
- Provides technical expertise on in-house operating system and equipment configurations
- Assists in developing hardware and software evaluations; recommends optimum equipment configurations
- Implements and maintains the in-house operating system and other system software
- Researches and diagnosis IT problems within the entire infrastructure
- Troubleshoots, tests and provides workable solutions
- B.A. from a four-year college or university in Computer Science or related field and two-to-four years’ computer operations experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MCSA Windows server 2008 Certification required; must be earned with 12 months of initial hire if not current.
- Must be highly proficient in current Windows desktop and server operating systems, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Unix or Linux experience desirable. Experience with Citrix XenDesktop preferred
- Credit Union or Financial Institution experience preferred