Graphic Designer (temp)
San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $15-$19/hour
A local manufacturing company is looking for a graphic designer.
The graphic designer will be responsible for:
- Overall creative quality and production quality of graphics
- Packaging: mock-ups, prototypes, improvements to existing packaging, and works with printers and package manufactures to confirm files and quality
- Print: develops sales collateral and does all pre-press work on digital files
- Promotional Support: supports trade shows and merchandising promotions. May include digital photography
- Organizes and prioritizes art requests through communication with the sales and marketing team
This is a full time position until the end of the year.
- Excellent knowledge of the printing process
- A strong understanding of all related industry software, i.e. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Macintosh operating systems)
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design and/or at least 5 years of experience in the Graphic Arts field
- Work accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment
- All art department employees must be slightly interesting, quirky, and willing to handle tasks that are slightly off the page