Accounts Payable Manager
San Luis Obispo
Hourly rate: $20-$23/hour
Construction client is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager to join their team! Must be able to handle high volume in a fast-paced environment.
Position is full time M-F.
- Receiving and matching invoices and disseminating them to management for review and coding
- Coding all charges to company cards and matching them to the card holder and vehicle
- Tracking fuel purchases (on-road vs. off-road diesel fuel) to assist in completing tax credit forms to submit to taxing authorities on an annual basis
- Collecting receipts for purchases and matching them to the monthly credit card statements
- Entering invoices in accounting system; includes generating recurring invoices on a monthly basis
- Filing of paid and unpaid invoices in A/P file cabinets
- Processing checks by matching checks up with invoices; once matched, gives checks to owner for signature; once signed, prepares checks for mailing
- Tracking extra work on contracts by way of daily work reports received from payroll manager; prepares extra work bills from these daily work reports on both public and private work
- Proficient in MS Office
- Sage Timberline Accounting, Nice Touch, and iCas software experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail