Medical Front Office Coordinator
Hourly rate: $15-$17/hour
Our client company is looking for an experienced coordinator for their orthopedics hospitalist program.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in the medical field based either in a medical office or a hospital, plus substantial patient billing experience. This position will handle the day to day operations of the orthopedic hospitalist program.
Responsibilities will include:
- Patient billing
- Surgery scheduling
- Insurance authorizations
- Administrative support
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience required
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience managing a medical office preferred
- Exposure and experience with healthcare technology (EMR, Coding software and Practice Management Information Systems), business finances and budgets
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast paced environment